OxCEPT is looking for an Android developer with deep knowledge designing, building and delivering great Android apps to market.
OxCEPT recently released Scrambl, the first commercial deployment of the patented HCBK protocol. We need an Android developer to take ownership of this app, and help us deliver the next round of features and capabilities on the roadmap.
As OxCEPT’s lead Android developer, you will:
- Design, build and deliver advanced cyber-security applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with OxCEPT’s security team to define new features for the Scrambl secure IM service
- Unit-test your code for robustness, edge cases, usability, and top notch security
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
As OxCEPT’s lead Android developer, you have:
- Significant real-world experience in mobile Android application development
- Working experience with Android Developer Tools (ADT), Android Studio, and Gradle.
- Experience working with existing app code and refactoring to awesome-ness.
- An understanding of REST and JSON, and knowledge of how to utilize REST on an Android client
- Decent understanding of creating great user experiences
- Experience implementing useful caching, scaling, and performance improvements on Android
- A customer-focused attitude, with an ability and willingness to work with customers to diagnose and fix problems
- Experience with GitHub and git as a version control tool
- Working knowledge of the basics of agile (backlogs, estimation and progress updates)
- Passion for the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
You might have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering (or proof why you don’t need those)
- Published one or more Android apps in the Google Play store
- Experience with internet security fundamentals, cryptography, or authentication technologies
As OxCEPT’s lead Android developer, you will enjoy:
- Helping build industry leading cyber-security technologies and software
- Continuous learning about next-generation IP and mobile communication technologies
- The opportunity to work side by side with OxCEPT’s world-class entrepreneurial team and cyber-security experts
- Attractive compensation packages
- Dynamic and flexible work environment in downtown Vancouver
Please email your resume to email@example.com